Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cupcakes

I made the best most sinful cupcakes a couple of days ago.

Of course I used the Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake recipe for my chocolate cupcakes. I used dark chocolate powder instead of regular and HOLY SHOT of CHOCOLATE Bat Man! Yum!



I used a recipe off of cakecentral.com for my white cuppies and that is equally as YUM!

But the best part is I made my very own frosting. Now before you poo-poo me, I know that frosting isn't hard to make. I'm a little proud though. I could eat a tub all by itself - no cake required. It's a dark chocolate cream cheese frosting. It crusts over nicely and I suspect, it might be what Heaven tastes like.

Madame R eats just the frosting off the top of the cake.

Princess G, who prefers JUST cake, even eats it.

Needless to say, 36 cupcakes didn't last long here.

Cupcakes are on the cover of several magazines currently. I've bought them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment