Friday, March 19, 2010

Brand new

I've had a few people tell me I should do this so here's my very first post ever.

Easier than I thought.

I spend the first hour of the morning reading my favorite blogs. There are plenty of them. My current obsession is baking. I am in love with The Pioneer Woman. I'm not sure she'd feel okay with that. So we won't tell her. I am also in awe of Bakerella, so much so that I do not even know her real name. I could spend all day on the CakeCentral website and sometimes have. I have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up. "That's ok.", you say? Well I'll say that I'm almost 38 and somehow most days it feels very wrong.

The 6 Pak you ask? 6 kids, 5 girls and 1 boy. They range in age from 17 down to 5 and there is 1 set of triplets in there too! Why 6 pak? Cuz it took a lot to get through the toddler years at one point. And because they normally run in a pack. It's unusual to see one of my children. Most of the time I love them. Some of the time I'd like to exchange them for gifts. It depends on the day, minute, second...

A little about me. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment