Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WHOOPIE!

What are these you ask?

A little piece of heaven, I say.

Chocolate chip whoopie pies with a bittersweet chocolate ganache.

Oh my GANACHE!

I thought I'd take a "fancy" picture of these.


They are not a diabetics best friend. They are not the friend of someone on a diet. They are, however, friendly to those who LOVE chocolate. Those who like little disks that hover somewhere between cake and cookie will enjoy these.

I was informed there wasn't enough middle to them. I'll have to fix that problem next time around. (It would be easier if I had a Kitchen Aid stand mixer.)

These were enough to make you wanna say WHOOPIE!

Here's the link if you're interested - http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/reverse-whoopie-pies-recipe. Or you can just call me and I'll make a batch for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment