Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If You Sprinkle

I used to sing a little song.

About wiping the toilet seat off if you pee on it.

I should have sang it more to my children.

Lately there's a LOT of sprinkles on my toilet seat.

I can't figure out why.

Girls, generally don't sprinkle.

The two boys in this house are WELL past the age of not remembering to lift the seat when they pee.

PEE, PEE, PEE, PEE...

This one would NEVER pee on the seat.

:)










This one would REALLY never pee on the seat.











This one might just to gross me out.

I'm a bit like Emma Pillsbury from Glee.

But not that bad.

Yet.






It's not this one.

She HATEs it when I freak out about things.

And I freak out about pee on the seat.

A lot...





This one is pretty ornery.

But feels about pee like I do.

Yuck.








It might be this one.

He tends to lean towards enjoying a good mom freak out.

But for someone doing it for shits and giggles it happens WAY too much.






Could these 2 be the King and Queen of Pee?











I discovered today who it was. You'll NEVER in a million years guess.
















OOOHHHH FATTY!

Turns out Fatty is a little thirsty and just likes to play in the water! Ick. I'm completely grossed out and now reminding EVERYONE to shut the lid when they are finished.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you have so many in your household to choose from!

    great post!

    where's a new one?!

    ReplyDelete