Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 More Days...

So here we are.
4 days of school left for Sofi.
As much as I wished it not to happen -
It is...

In the last few weeks
We've had 3 birthdays,
LOTS of activity,
Easter...

They celebrated their 17th (YIKES!) birthday
at Music contest
in the middle of a freak April blizzard.
Not to worry, I went with cupcakes.



The seniors have been on the count down.
Sofi was in charge of the #6.
She brought it home on Wednesday.
She's far more excited than I.


It's Fatty just because...



We spent Saturday with eggs.
Madame R happens to LOVE green.



A successful egg hunt.
And a mouth full of candy...



As we get closer and closer
to the last page of this chapter for Sofi,
My sister and I are constantly reminded
Of the ones in our lives that have helped
create who we are.

We'd be lying if we said that Sofi
didn't define a MAJOR part of us
18 1/2 years ago.

So I'm leaving you with pictures of those people
that are our definitions...


Mickie, Greer, Lu, Aspen, Joyce
Sofi, Rubi, Sadi




Sofi and Sadi



V.E., Sofi, Jeff



There will be few people more important
to Sofi than my Mom.
She doesn't pose often.
There's not much she won't do for Sofi.



It's all led her to here.
Amazing...


I'm leaving you with the link to Sofi's graduation video.
I can't make it to the end.
I was a puddle on the floor Sunday
watching her years go by.

I couldn't be more proud.
I can't wait to see what her
next chapter brings...

Sofi through the years...



No comments:

Post a Comment