Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now We Are Six

I am reminded today how quickly life goes by.
6 years ago I was giving birth
to the Spectacular Madame R.
I thought, BELIEVED, that she was an Oscar.
SHE was not.

She's been a wonderful way to end.
I wonder why I've been given so much?
I wonder how I can make the following poem true?
I love the poem below. It's NEVER, thru all my kids meant more than right, exactly, now...

Now We Are Six

Author: A.A. Milne

When I was one,

I had just begun.

When I was two,

I was nearly new.

When I was three,

I was hardly me.

When I was four,

I was not much more.

When I was five,

I was just alive.

But now I am six,

I'm as clever as clever.

So I think I'll be six

now and forever.


The many faces of Rubi:










Happy Birthday who all those who are 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment